Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blonde jigsaw puzzle

tightloop

The blonde calls her boyfriend and while almost sobbing, tells him that he should come over right away. He asks what is the matter, and she explains that she has a new jigsaw puzzle and she cannot figure out how to start it.

When the boyfriend arrives he finds the girl distraught and fussing with her puzzle. The boyfriend asks her what the puzzle should look like, and the girl tells him the front of the box has a tiger on it.

He takes her to the sofa and after sitting her down just tells her to relax and draw a deep breath. After she is a bit calmer, the guy looks at her and says, " I don't want to upset you again, but now that you are calmed down you need to put all those Frosted Flakes back into the box."

• 8 months later...

A blonde girl calls her boyfriend and tells him in an excited voice, "You must come over imediately and give me a hand with this killer jigsaw puzzle I just got, It's awesome!". " Hurry on over cause I can't wait to get started!"

"What is it supposed to be?" he asks?

"Well the picture on the box is of a tiger" she explains, "It's very complicated and I can't even find any starting pieces, hurry up!"

He agrees to come over and heads to her house.

When he arrives she greets him at the door very excited. Taking him by the hand she leads him into the kitchen where the pieces are spread all over the table. Standing in front of the table squeezing his hand she says in a very excited tone "Isn't this going to be great?"

Looking at the table the boyfriend sighs, gives her hand a squeeze back and says, "Babe, after we drink the coffee, we should put all these frosted flakes back in the box." :rolleyes::wub:

• 1 year later...

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, Please come over here and Help me.

I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started.

He asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde says, According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger.

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."

He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then..." he sighed...

"Let's put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box."

Very old joke!

Moderator Edit: Doggorloader, I hope you realized you linked to your post of this joke, which was an un-searched re-post of the 2003 original. :)

need new blond joke:

Two blondes fishing

Two blondes rented a boat and went fishing. After finding a good location, the first blond told the second one to mark the spot so when they came back they will be able to find it again. On the way home, the first one asked, "How did you mark that spot?" The reply was, "I put an X on the bottom of the boat." To that, the first blond said, "You idiot! How do you know we'll get the same boat next time?"

Edited by Erik Warren