Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-MORE Systems Customer Service! :)

chad GUNder

For those of you guys who haven't experienced this already for yourselves... I want to give Props to C-MORE for what I feel to be great customer service.

I purchased my first C-MORE Serendipity scope for my open gun almost 5 years ago. It has worked beautifully, standing up to my abusive 115 gr 173 powerfactor loads until 4 days prior to my departing for the 2007 Area 5 match when the lens finally had enough and fell out. Rather than risk a speedy repair, I did not hesitate to purchase another and be on my merry way. Upon my return I sent the old one to C-MORE for repair. I sent a letter along with it to please repair, change the dot module to a 4 moa and please provide a quote for the parts and labor so I could arrange thier payment.

After about 4 weeks I began to get concerned as I had not yet heard anything from them. Before I had the opportunity to contact them, the UPS guy showed up at my door with a box containing my repaired scope with a brand new 4 moa module and an invoice reading $0.0 owed.

Here is a company who truely cares, in my opinion, about customer satisfaction and the future return business they can be sure they will receive from me. They were not even privy to the fact that I had already purchased a replacement and intended the repaired scope to be a stand-by.

I just wanted to put this out there mainly to thank them. :goof:

I wonder if any of you have experienced the same service!?

One of the best customers service experiences I have ever had was with C-more. A few years back I took a small turn for the worse and started working on an Open rig. I settled on the C-more for my optic and also purchased a CR Speed setup for my 1911 to ride in.

Got home one afternoon and the C-more was there I thought to my self "Self hurry up and slap that sight on and run out to the range real quick before the sun sets and test it out" So thats what I do. Get to the range get the dot zeroed in and start running the gun through the motions trying to get the feeling of shooting from and open holster with a open gun.

So after a few hundred rounds and feeling good about making the right decision on the C-More I go to the truck and take off the CR speed belt with gun still in the holster. THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As if in slow motion I can see it still see it to this day. I forgot to lock the holster and the 1911 falls out and hits the rocker panel on my truck then hits the ground.........

C-More is toast........ So I go home discussed at my self.

So I get the nerve up to send C-more an e-mail and tell them the story and ask would it be cheaper if I just purchased a new sight or would they be able to replace the base and save me a few dollars.

They replied back with send them the sight back and they would look at it and see what they could do. Two weeks later I get a brand new one in the mail with a zero balance due.

What a company. This was totally my fault and still they replaced the sight for free.......... What a company.

I like how C-More charged me $80 to fix a scope that shorted out two weeks after it was purchased new on a new custom-built gun from a top gunsmith. I like how they told me to my face (at SHOT) that I was out of luck because the scope was "new old stock". I like how their waranty clock starts from the day the serial number is engraved on the sight at the factory and expires 12 months later regardless of date of sale.

However, I also like that it seems they have learned from what I like and now have...customer service... I have a few broken scopes around that I may actually send in now; one of them is only a few months old (it was broken coming out of the box).

Alex

One of the best customers service experiences I have ever had was with C-more. A few years back I took a small turn for the worse and started working on an Open rig. I settled on the C-more for my optic and also purchased a CR Speed setup for my 1911 to ride in.

Got home one afternoon and the C-more was there I thought to my self "Self hurry up and slap that sight on and run out to the range real quick before the sun sets and test it out" So thats what I do. Get to the range get the dot zeroed in and start running the gun through the motions trying to get the feeling of shooting from and open holster with a open gun.

So after a few hundred rounds and feeling good about making the right decision on the C-More I go to the truck and take off the CR speed belt with gun still in the holster. THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As if in slow motion I can see it still see it to this day. I forgot to lock the holster and the 1911 falls out and hits the rocker panel on my truck then hits the ground.........

So I get the nerve up to send C-more an e-mail and tell them the story and ask would it be cheaper if I just purchased a new sight or would they be able to replace the base and save me a few dollars.

They replied back with send them the sight back and they would look at it and see what they could do. Two weeks later I get a brand new one in the mail with a zero balance due.

What a company. This was totally my fault and still they replaced the sight for free.......... What a company.

I'm sure the gun appeared to fall in slow motion, but the $$$$$ signs were probably appearing in you head quite fast.

I'm sure the gun appeared to fall in slow motion, but the $$$$$ signs were probably appearing in you head quite fast.

Very True... I was sick to my stomach for a few days after that.

We drop a gun last winter indoor on a concrete floor....needless to say the C-more did really survive well, I send it to them and it cost me 40.00 or so with shipping....just like new, and I live in Canada. Very good service I have 5 of them.....