Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bella

Dave and I had a very enjoyable date night last night. We went out to dinner and then to the movie Bella. We really didn't know a lot about it but we knew it was getting a lot of attention We both enjoyed it very much.

The pace of the movie is slow like a canoe ride down an easy river. The slowness of it is poetic. But unlike some movies the pace in not annoyingly slow. The story simply and gently unfolds before your eyes. The way the movie is cut keeps some dramatic tension throughout the movie and the ending is worth the wait.

It's original in thought. It's not the typical "chick flick" which was quite refreshing. For some it may make a political statement. For me it reminded me how your life can change in simply one day.

If the wife or girlfriend wants to take you...go. It's beautiful. It is bella.

...The pace of the movie is slow like a canoe ride down an easy river. The slowness of it is poetic. But unlike some movies the pace in not annoyingly slow. The story simply and gently unfolds before your eyes...

Sort of like Deliverance ? B)

:cheers:

Very Funny!! There was no "squeeling like a pig"...so NO not like Deliverance.

For those comments, I hope your ladies take you to some miserable, mind numbing, slow, torturous, chick flick on your date night AND when you return home, may you NOT get lucky! :lol::lol:

Now that was funny..OK maybe only to me...sorry guys....I'm just joking around.

Hmm, sounds like a chick that doesn't recognize a chick flick when she sees one.

Buddy

It is a chick flick..that's why I said....if the wife wants to take ya...go.

However, what I was trying to communicate is, this is a different kind of chick flick. It's original, not formula. It's interesting instead of predictable. This is a chick flick you can go to and not be miserable. ;)