Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

where to pick up extra glock frame?

mob

well about to pick up a competition G34 slide for $300 with heiney and dawson sights and some other parts. but it does not come with a frame, as this was swapped out when he needed onto his G17 frame. well i do have the G17, G35, and the G26. but i do not want to swap out uppers on the 17 frame and would rather have a dedicated frame for the G34 upper. does glock offer a replacement frame for sale thru an FFL or am i going to have to go with a CCF frame (rather not due to the price). if yall can give me going prices for factory frames and aftermarket frames i would appreciate it

thanks

...but i do not want to swap out uppers on the 17 frame...

Why not? You can swap out the uppers on the 35 also. You should change the ejector, but not really necessary. I don't believe Glock sells just the frame. You just have to keep your eyes out on the classified.

Edited by racerba

• 4 weeks later...
And there's one on our very own classified forum right now:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57605

we've got some new original glock frames that we picked up just for the uppers and the internal parts for our demo guns, etc

have maybe 3 left, new, never fired, with lock blocks and orig glock plastic case and owner's manual, serial numbered to the frame

throw me a call 804-622-4277 after 9 AM EST

Edited by larryccf

And there's one on our very own classified forum right now:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57605

we've got some new original glock frames that we picked up just for the uppers and the internal parts for our demo guns, etc

have maybe 3 left, new, never fired, with lock blocks and orig glock plastic case and owner's manual, serial numbered to the frame

throw me a call 804-622-4277 after 9 AM EST

larry, will do, anyway you can PM me a price on them??

thanks

larry, will do, anyway you can PM me a price on them??

thanks

If possible, I'd like a price, too. Thanks!

price is $200, and have one frame left, but what i wasn't clear on in earlier post, i only had them in the full size 9/40/sig 357/45gap calibers - glock uses the same frame for 7 models 17/22/24/31/34/35/37

don't know what model the last frame is (i'm across town from shop), but it will be on the plastic case label showing model and serial number

Edited by larryccf