Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dremel Tool

Coolduckboy

The thought of slide serrations with a Dremel makes me cringe. That would be some serious ugly.

I do the same things with a Dremel that Flex does.

The Dremel worked really well undercutting the trigger guard on my wife's G35.

I do use a Dremel, but now I ain't tellin where. Ok, maybe. I shape the tail of the beaver with it. Blending in S&A magwells. Still, most things get hit with files afterward to finish up.

I'd rather do slide serrations with a file, then a Dremel. That I would do. On my own gun. Only.

Edited by want2race

Paging Dr. "Dremel" Carmoney.
He's the Dremel God.

I have a Ph.D. in Dremology from the Rotary Gunsmithing Institute, I am board certified in general and trauma Dremology, I have been awarded citations from seven different Dremological boards in New England, and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you; when a shooter goes into that chapel and he falls on his knees and prays to God that his gun doesn't misfire, that it won't skip chambers, and that the cylinder doesn't fall out onto the ground in the middle of a national match, who do you think he's praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible--Dennis--and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for God, he was in the basement with a Dremel tool in his hand, and he doesn't like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God.

Edited by Carmoney