Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New to me SVI Infinity

DMS42

You had better be REAL GOOD to shoot them grips.

I'm not sure that I follow you. Is it because of the rough surface or the varied colors?

I'm just a lowly C shooter in most everything, but then I'm slow (and overweight, and old, and out of shape and did I mention slow). :lol:

But I shoot lots of A's. But that probably is because I'm an old bullseye shooter. And I was good at that.

:D

I think he is saying that any grip that pretty and stylish had better have a shooter that shoots as good as the gun looks. :blink: I understand about the old and out of shape and slow, getting old is a bitch. <_< Still its a nice piece and I will increase my original offer to 5 over the last but I still require that you cover shipping and insurance.

Try that skinny front sight out for a bit. Being different, it might not feel good right off...but, give it a few runs. :)

My eyesight isn't what it used to be be and that narrow front is hard to pick up. Plus, again being an old bullseye shooter there just seems to be too much light between the front sight and the rear sight. I'm even thinking about changing out the NM front sight on my M1A to a standard width just so that I can see it better.

I ordered a .110 standard front and a .125 fiber optic from Chuck. I'll put the FO on first just to try it out and see how I like it. I may not ever put the .110 standard on. I hear that lots of people like the FO front sight. But until the sight gets here and I can get it installed I'll be using the narrow front. The gun will be used to shoot in an IPSC match here on Saturday and we'll see how the front works. So far all my shooting has been at 25 yards and I've found that I need to be pretty careful with the front sight. If I let it drift off to one side or the other I get edge of the target hits.

Try that skinny front sight out for a bit. Being different, it might not feel good right off...but, give it a few runs. :)

My eyesight isn't what it used to be be and that narrow front is hard to pick up. Plus, again being an old bullseye shooter there just seems to be too much light between the front sight and the rear sight. I'm even thinking about changing out the NM front sight on my M1A to a standard width just so that I can see it better.

I've got exactly what you need.......If you're looking for a big-honkin' front sighted pistol, I'll trade you my Glock 35 and even let you pay shipping on both pistols...... :lol::lol:

You had better be REAL GOOD to shoot them grips.

Don't worry. We'll make Dennis strut his stuff this spring at the steel matches. :)

Superb heater Dennis! :cheers:

Thanks Eric. But I was planning on using my open gun to shoot the steel matches. :D

Someday, if I practice real hard, I hope to get out of C class and back into B Class. A 10+ year break didn't do me any good. :(

Nice find on the gun! I live 3 blocks from NW Pawn and visit it regularly. This one slipped by me since i've been out of town.

I don't think that I could afford to live that close. :D

A while back I went in to get a copy of their FFL to send off and walked out with an old High Standard Victor.

I've got exactly what you need.......If you're looking for a big-honkin' front sighted pistol, I'll trade you my Glock 35 and even let you pay shipping on both pistols...... :lol::lol:

Thanks, but I already have a couple Glocks and am still trying to figure them out. They don't seem to work the same as a 1911. But if you had a really nice, certified National Match M1 Rifle I might consider a straight across trade--but you'd have to pay for shipping. :P