Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

'found Money'

BDH

It looks like I just had a firearm purchase fall through, :angry: and now have a refund coming. :) While Mrs BDH knew about the original purchase, she doesn't know it fell through.

Hmmmm..... what could I do with the refund?? It's more than a stock AR... and probably more than half of a JP....... or maybe I should be a nice guy and put it toward her Master Bath remodel......

What's a guy to do?? ;)

Hmmmmm........ and I expected so much 'support' here in Enosville!! And of all the unexpected things, the guys say take care of Mrs BDH (and trust me, she is well taken care of), and it's Shooter Grrl that says BUY THE GUN!! What's up with that? :D

It does give me an idea for a new thread though....

Kath, I agree 110% with you... Mrs. BDH is constantly frustrated that it is very difficult for her to buy something for me, since I usually buy it for me! OTOH, I get frustrated that she pushes back on me because I buy stuff for her.... just because I was 'thinking' of her. Sometimes, it's tough to win. You women are strange beasts!! (I am getting into my flame resistant suit) :D