Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FL Limited 08 - What if?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DP,

Thanks for your effort on putting the match together. It will be fun. If I make it to the match my team would be my clan, which would make my registration costs $600 :o Any thoughts on family discount?

match is just a thought right now, let's how what life throws at me in teh next couple months, and I'll make a final announcement around the first of the year.

I may go cheap as possible, no prize table, or try for the $200 + killer prizes. If we do teams I'll be sure to give some kinda of discount for first ten teams signed up.

:cheers:

match is just a thought right now, let's how what life throws at me in teh next couple months, and I'll make a final announcement around the first of the year.

I may go cheap as possible, no prize table, or try for the $200 + killer prizes. If we do teams I'll be sure to give some kinda of discount for first ten teams signed up.

No way, Sir-

This Match has to happen. I am already salivating (drooling to y'all !) about it. Putting my "feelers" out for a "Radical Team". Maybe even sponsor a stage. And ... if you are a good boy ... perhaps a "nice" gun for the Table ??

• 3 weeks later...
match is just a thought right now, let's how what life throws at me in the next couple months, and I'll make a final announcement around the first of the year.

I like the no prize table. Get some great trophies, and call it the Florida Limited, Florida Amateur.

Marketing is everything, with a name like Flim Flam, It's got to be good!