Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Match at Raccoon Hunters

Raccoon Hunters in Romulus, MI will be holding a USPSA match on Sunday, October 28th.

All 8 stages were designed by Chris McNutt. The match is approximately 180-200 rounds.

Cost for the match is $25 -- RO's receive a $10 discount for their greatly appreciated assistance.

Registration begins and 9 AM and shooting commences at 10 AM.

Directions: From I-94 exit at Wayne Road. Travel North to Wick Road (second traffic light). Turn Left (west) onto Wick Road and travel 1-1/2 miles to the Club located on the north side of Wick Road. The address is: 37816 Wick Road, Romulus, Michigan.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the stats are done. Unfortunately I can't put them on the USPSA web site because I don't have the password for it. <_< I have however sent them to the Raccoon Club Webmaster so they should be up on their site soon. It ended up being 9 stages and 184 rounds of fun. We ended up with about 40 shooters and a good time was had by all. :cheers:

Brian

It was a great match. Thanks to all who put it on, I look forward to shooting next year.

When the scores were posted my USPSA number was input incorrectly. It should be A59489 not A59439, I shot Production.

Nick