Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Memorial Match at the Bullethole Shooting range..the pic thread&#3

Thegungal

It is hard to even know where to start! The Bullet Hole Shooting Range's First Annual Memorial Match was a huge success. The weather held back and spared us from a deluge, over 50 of the finest people in the shooting sports came out and a number of spectators as well. We all had a good time!

I wanted this to work out so very much. The truth of the matter is, I am not just a range owner, I am one of you. A shooter. My passions lie with the shooting sports and it is a dream to see the Bullethole Shooting Range start to become a home for shooters everywhere. This is what I want for the Bullet Hole Shooting Range. I will work hard for you to want it for me as well.

So, with a dream, we had to find people who knew the "how." There were a few bumps along the way but all was overcome. I could sit here all night thanking people. The good and fine people who really made this happen. And I do, I thankyou all from the bottom of my heart!

Kevin Gentry stepped up to the plate to be the Match Director rather late in the game. Kevin, I can not thankyou enough or even find words that are glowing enough to express to you my true appreciation for what you did. You are a great asset and friend to the shooting community and pulled off a magnificent show!

There are so many other names. I consider you all friends and again, it was on your back that this even went so well.

Steve Cline

Alpha Mike

and The River City Shooter's Club

Don Hardy

Sherry Snyder

John Castro

and all the Range Officer and Volunteers that helped make today so wonderful.

I know I have missed someone and will never hear the end of it. It is late and I am getting this all up for you to enjoy as soon as I can.

I would like to also thank all the shooters who came out! It is your love for the sport that keeps it growing and going. I hope to see you all again.

Youth is our future and very soon look for a very exciting anouncement from the Bullethole that shows our commitment to the youth in this sport and the future of shooting for everyone!

I know others took pictures as well. I would hope you would add them as well. I am sorry that I dont have pictures of everyone. Of course, we did (To the best of my knowledge) Video every shooter. That will take a few days but I will get that up as well.

Bulletholememorialmatchpictures056.jpg

Good shooting and good friends! That is what it is all about!

Bulletholememorialmatchpictures057.jpg

A little BBQ and BS after it is all over!

Bulletholememorialmatchpictures065.jpg

Bruce Britain and Steve Cline picking up their haul in the Raffle!

Bulletholememorialmatchpictures068.jpg

Micheal Schwartz getting his raffle prize!

Edited by Thegungal

Bulletholememorialmatchpictures069.jpg

Ed Scott (Who we all owe a thankyou for filming all day) picking up his Raffle Prize!

Bulletholememorialmatchpictures071.jpg

Wally the Great! He even won something!

Bulletholememorialmatchpictures072.jpg

Me and Doc Ellis who won the Kimber Custom Target II!

Bulletholememorialmatchpictures073.jpg

Doc Ellis with his new Kimber along with Range Officer Barrett Fine

Now for some Results!!!!!

OVERALL STANDINGS

1. Jamie Foote

2. Don Hardy

3. Forrest McCord

4. John Nixon

5. Doc Ellis

6. Bill Cochran

7. Alex Wakal

8. Stuart Browne

9. Kevin Genrty

10. Benny Hill

SINGLE STACK

1. Raymond Wei

2. Jack Davis

3. Jesse Flores

OPEN

*Jamie Foote (Overall)

1 Don Hardy

2. Forrest McCord

3. John Nixon

PRODUCTION

1. Ted Bonnet

2. Steven Cline

3. Jason Tielke

Limited 10

1. Mike Mansilla

2. Matt Halder

Limited

1. Doc Ellis

2. Bill Cochran

3. Benny Hill

Bulletholememorialmatchpictures074.jpg

The man of the day, overall winner and Champion of the first annual Bullethole Shooting Range Memorial Match, Jamie Foote!

Edited by Thegungal

Bulletholememorialmatchpictures078.jpg

The one and only Don Hardy, Winner Open!

Bulletholememorialmatchpictures079.jpg

New Kimber owner, Doc Ellis, Winner Limited!

Bulletholememorialmatchpictures076.jpg

San Antonio's very own Steve Cline, Second Production

Bulletholememorialmatchpictures084.jpg

Member of the Orange Mafia, Matt Halder, Second Limited 10

It was a great match and I would like everyone to know that this is a BRAND NEW USPSA CLUB!!! They did a great job putting on this size of a match only a few months after they started the club. Hard workers they are!! It was really just a great day of shooting fun and one to remember - we will be posting news of the next big match coming up soon that proceeds will go to sponsor Top Junior Shooter Forest McCord for next years shooting season. You cannot ask for better range owners!!!!!

Edited by KGentry