Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1st ever video

billdncn

So try and be nice.

First off my mags were not dropping. I think you'll see me lowering/shaking the gun during mag changes, and looking to see if I need to strip it <_<

With that being said I think I do need to work on keeping the gun up in front of me during mag changes.

This was one of the worst matches I've had in a few months

So other then the obvious (being slow), what else sticks out as me needing to work on.

BTW, this was an IDPA match where they elected to not use a cover garment

CDP Sharpshooter

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v319/bil...rrent=bill3.flv

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v319/bil...billduncan1.flv

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v319/bil...rrent=bill6.flv

Thanks for looking, and hopfully helping

Edited by billdncn

Sorry wrong thread. :o

"There are a lot of people here more qualified to give you advice, so I will only give you one tip. If you can't get your hits on swingers when they are moving wait for the point they stop to go the other way. Don't chase them with the sight."

No, I think you are correct. I chased T3 both times. Good pickup, and advice :cheers:

Thanks

Edited by billdncn

Tell Seth to throw rocks at Gunnar to get him out of the way so we can see you running down the range. That looked like a heck of a way to get the shooters to cut the grass at Blackcreek.

Did you go back to useing Titegroup again those shots looked almost as smokey as the ones at the Westpoint match last year?

Edited by Pigdawg

Tell Seth to throw rocks at Gunnar to get him out of the way so we can see you running down the range. That looked like a heck of a way to get the shooters to cut the grass at Blackcreek.

Did you go back to useing Titegroup again those shots looked almost as smokey as the ones at the Westpoint match last year?

Very smart way on KC's part to mow his lawn :goof:

231 under Precision's. I have not noticed the smoke yet while shooting. Maybe I'll go down to the beach and fire some at the sunrise

:cheers:

BTW, this was an IDPA match where they elected to not use a cover garment

Looks more like a USPSA match with IDPA Targets/Scoring.

Ya know....your right. I think that's why I like Black Creek's IDPA matches so much.

On warm days they won't bat an eye at throwing out cover garments.

We are getting more, and more USPSA/IDPA shooters crossing over between Black Creek and Fredericksburg (USPSA)

As far as I know the COF is still IDPA legal.

Anybody close to Richmond (Eastern Hanover Co.) on the 2nd Saturday of the month should find us and shoot. Usually 12 stages with 120 or so rounds.

I'd rather have "cover optional" than to have less people to shoot with.

Its only a 1/2 second difference on the draw and reload, oh well.

People SHOULD be able to suck it up for the brief time it takes to shoot their stage,

but some people can't, so catering to them is easier than losing them.