Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Match in Augusta Sunday

We will have an ICORE match Sunday Sept 16 at Pinetucky Gun Club in Augusta GA. Register 8:30-9:00, start as soon after as we can. Probably 100 rds. One or two classifiers and one stage from the International Postal Match.

Our regular day is the third Saturday, it got changed this month.

We will shoot one stage from the Postal Match each month and run the four stages as the December match.

www.pinetucky.com for info and directions.

Mike Silva: if you make it down here I'll buy your lunch for you.

Paul Beck

Edited by paul788

We will have an ICORE match Sunday Sept 16 at Pinetucky Gun Club in Augusta GA. Register 8:30-9:00, start as soon after as we can. Probably 100 rds. One or two classifiers and one stage from the International Postal Match.

Our regular day is the third Saturday, it got changed this month.

We will shoot one stage from the Postal Match each month and run the four stages as the December match.

www.pinetucky.com for info and directions.

Mike Silva: if you make it down here I'll buy your lunch for you.

Paul Beck

Paul, I am not running the match this month. Steve Meldrum Pinetucky Manager is running it. He informed me there would not be any classifiers this month , but they are using the mover. Not sure why he changed the date and run the match , as I usually run them on the third Saturday. Next month I will run a couple of the Postal stages and some classifiers.

Mark

Paul: I appreciate your offer--REALLY--but we have a WEDDING to go to out-of-town this weekend...Youngest NIECE is getting married, so...guess I've GOT to be there for THAT, and the "Good News" is that I get to do ALL the DRIVING!!!

I hope to see you at the "Steel Match" in November--remember, no "Steel" in October...and we'll TRY to get over your way for the "Icore" Match before the year is out...Thanks Again!!!....mikey357

We had our match. 10 shooters, all in Limited. Two 625s, one 29 w/.44 spls, two Pythons, and the rest K and L frames.

Stage one was a plate rack at 9 yds. Three runs, total the time. No one got three 6 shot runs.

Stage two was a mover a la Bianchi Cup. 6 rds moving left, 6 rds moving right at 7yds and 10yds. 3 and 3 at 15 and 20. total 36 rds.

Stage three was an Action Pistol stage called Speed load challenge. Using the turning target system with three targets edge on to the shooter. Start at 25 yds, targets face you for 8 seconds, then turn. Reload and advance to 20yds. Targets turn for 8, reload and advance to 15 yds. Fire the last 6 at 15yds. We cut the time to 6 sec and started at 15, move to 10, finish at 7 yds.

Total of 108 rds required. Times ranged from 71 to 350.

Paul