Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE match, Sept. 23rd, New Tripoli PA

40 shooters, great match, beautiful weather. Stages ran from the Postal Match through a field of 24 falling plates to a 40 shot field course. I shot well for me, which isn't saying a whole lot. A similar performance would have most of you guys swinging from a pipe in the basement. Got to pick from the prize table next to last and scored a sweet S&W logo pen.

Results won't be available for a while. They should be mailed to participants and posted on the ICORE web site though.

Another great day at the range. I love the PA hospitality, and it is always good to catch up with old friends. :cheers:

The match had something for everyone to stuff up, and I think that we all did. Lots of different stages, which in my opinion, is the best way to have a match, because it always puts everyone out of their comfort zones.

Great to meet some of the forum members, and I love shooting with 10mm Dave. He sets the bar high. ( even if he does talk funny ) :goof:

Another great day at the range. I love the PA hospitality, and it is always good to catch up with old friends. :cheers:

The match had something for everyone to stuff up, and I think that we all did. Lots of different stages, which in my opinion, is the best way to have a match, because it always puts everyone out of their comfort zones.

Great to meet some of the forum members, and I love shooting with 10mm Dave. He sets the bar high. ( even if he does talk funny ) :goof:

Yes another great PA day, AND I DO NOT TALK FUNNY ! ! ! (it's all you other folks)

I can't wait till that Kentucky/Aussie accent kicks in :rolleyes:

The Ontalunee folks did another great job and IMO the shoot was a success,

(even after I screwed up the score sheets and the walk-thru for stage 3 :surprise: )

Couldn't ask for better weather.

Hope all had a good time and I hope to make it again next year.

So Pinshooter, going to the 2008 IRC ???

• 2 weeks later...

Stinking Red, White and Blue Stage....If it was Blue,Red and White, it would be another story.......... :lol:

Oh well, looks like I had better practise before the PSA........................ :blush:

Well done Dave and Dave..........see you next year..............

I had a great time at the match. The weather was awesome and the Ontelaunee crew always do a great job (even though they miss-spelled my name, I mean, come on, Vlastelica is a very easy name! :wacko: )

It was great meeting the guys from the forum (Hi Dave! Hi Mark!) and the rest of the shooters there are always a class act.

I was lucky enough to pick up an entry to the 2008 IRC off the prize table, so I guess I have to brush up on my TSA knowledge about flying with guns...