Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Nationals

Patrick Sweeney

I just found a CD someone gave me, of photos from the 2006 Nationals.

Nicely framed, properly-exposed, good shots of me. (Who else?)

OK, who gave me this disk? A white CD, with "PAT" written on it with a red felt-tip. Apparently shot with a Nikon camera.

I've got to know before I can use any of the photos.

OK, who gave me this disk? A white CD, with "PAT" written on it with a red felt-tip. Apparently shot with a Nikon camera.

I got a similar cd from Yamil last year....I'd bet they're his photos

Yes Pat, it was me!! Jeez!! You are getting old man!!

This must be the early stages of CRS (can't remember $hit)

I'll see you in Tulsa!!

Y

The only reason I didn't recognize your scrawl on the CD sleeve was it wasn't written in crayon.

I figured someone with experience shot them, as the pics were not the usual new guy with a camera: a dot in the middle of the whole range.

If you guys want to take photos that can get into magazines, zoom in and show just the shooter and gun. Repeat after me: Just the shooter and the gun.

Looking forward to Tulsa, even with my resounding lack of practice.

The only reason I didn't recognize your scrawl on the CD sleeve was it wasn't written in crayon.

Ran out of Crayons! I was only left with the Sharpies!

I figured someone with experience shot them, as the pics were not the usual new guy with a camera: a dot in the middle of the whole range.

If you guys want to take photos that can get into magazines, zoom in and show just the shooter and gun. Repeat after me: Just the shooter and the gun.

HUH?? Is that how it's done??

Looking forward to Tulsa, even with my resounding lack of practice.

It will be fun though!!

You get that Mk III yet? 10fps, woo-hoo!

When Canon gets the camera to......... FOCUS!!!

Then again, the 6.5 fps of the 40D is probably faster than I'll ever need.

I'm happy with the 8.2 I get from the 1DMKIIn!!

Y

Be there and take lots of pix of the wheel-gunners!

I'll be there, but I'll be busy, I have 8 shooters to cover or S&W but i'll be covering the Revo guys!!

The Revo guys *are* S&W...

Be there and take lots of pix of the wheel-gunners!

I'll be there, but I'll be busy, I have 8 shooters to cover or S&W but i'll be covering the Revo guys!!

The Revo guys *are* S&W...

Amen!

But regretfully enough, not all are on the list that S&W gave me, and the list has about 8 shooters and after you guys go to your hotels to rest, I'll be shooting the other rotation. I'll be there, but unlike Barry last year, I'm going to be swamped with work.

Y

But regretfully enough, not all are on the list that S&W gave me,

Maybe S&W needs to come see... Let's evaluate: 8 shooters on a list vs. 38 other revo shooters...

and the list has about 8 shooters and after you guys go to your hotels to rest, I'll be shooting the other rotation. I'll be there, but unlike Barry last year, I'm going to be swamped with work.

Y

Boohoohoo... Anybody else hear the violins? <_<

But regretfully enough, not all are on the list that S&W gave me,

Maybe S&W needs to come see... Let's evaluate: 8 shooters on a list vs. 38 other revo shooters...

and the list has about 8 shooters and after you guys go to your hotels to rest, I'll be shooting the other rotation. I'll be there, but unlike Barry last year, I'm going to be swamped with work.

Y

Boohoohoo... Anybody else hear the violins? <_<

Hey, when you guys get picked up by S&W, I'll be there, but I'm going to have to deal with doing this with 1/2 my gear that happens to be in Irvine, CA, Broken!!

I want to be able to shoot everybody, but I'm only one person with 36 squads with an average of 9 Shooters per Squad!!

But, OTOH, I can publish my Day Rate.... It's as simple as that, S&W Hires, S&W gets me 100%!!

Next year, revo guys can hire me and I will be there, for you throughout the whole match. If Dave Re wasn't such a Wuzz, he would have been there to help me, but NOOOOO, he has to work!! What a lame excuse is that??

Hey, when you guys get picked up by S&W, I'll be there....

Well, they can't afford me. ;) I think what Nemo's saying is that S&W is missing the boat by not focusing on an entire division of shooters using their products.

You have a point, and it should be taken up with S&W.

Y

Well, they can't afford me. ;) I think what Nemo's saying is that S&W is missing the boat by not focusing on an entire division of shooters using their products.

Y

You're exactly right. I don't think any of us thinks you're setting the policy for S&W. :)

Anybody know where I can get a Dan Wesson shirt? I want to start a rumor... :devil:

Y

You're exactly right. I don't think any of us thinks you're setting the policy for S&W. :)

Anybody know where I can get a Dan Wesson shirt? I want to start a rumor... :devil:

CZ USA?? Didn't they buy Dan Wesson???

Y

CZ USA?? Didn't they buy Dan Wesson???

;)

You want to start a rumor, find a Ruger Sticker and slap it on a name recognized Revo's S&W shirt.

CZ's here in KC and I shoot with some of them, and I haven't heard much of Dan Wesson. Though I read they bought it.

Maybe after this Nat's, if'n I don't embarass myself tooooooo bad, I'll talk to them. Maybe Team BunnyFart could get a new sponsor? I'd put in a good word for them. :rolleyes: Only half the rumors heard are true.