Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Missoula Nationals

open17

Went to the Nationals in Missoula this year. My wife and I both shooting Open G17's.

I figured that with the increase in Open Glocks from Novak, SJC and others I would

see at least ONE other. But I didn't. Of course I didn't see all the shooters.

SO---How many Open Division Glocks were there at the USPSA Nationals in Missoula

this year?

Bill

hahha, I have shot an Open Revolver and thought it was fun but if i ever do shoot revolver it will be for classification only or if i ever shoot ICOR. I am not really fond of a 3.5-5 second reload.

Trust me, I've seen him shoot and the 3 second reloads would kill him. He needs to do so many :devil: We're probably going to do an ICORE match at Albany next year so I'll see if I can drag the lad out. Of course that's assuming my Pinnacle ever shows up.

I WAS going to be shooting an open Glock there, as an RO, but I wasn't able to attend due to a medical problem which cropped up. (I'm all better now.) Mine's pretty simple, just a KKM barrel/comp kit with a J-Point sight (melted install done by JP). It's not a $3,000 custom job, but it works pretty well, and I wasn't expecting to win anyway. I just shoot minor loads in it.