Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Arredondo follower for glock .40SW mag

dagz

Hello everyone!

I would like to ask for your comments/inputs/first-hand experience with this product on your Glock.

Thank you.

glockinbohol

I use them in my Taylor Freelance +8 Extensions because the Glock followers tend to bind when loaded to the max (23 rounds). The Arrendondo followers do not bind. However, upon firing the last round (at least in my G35) the slide will not always lock open with the Arrendondo followers. With the Glock followers the slide always locks open.

Arredondo's followers are designed specifically for Generation 3 (If I am not mistaken) Glock .40 S&W full lined magazines.

They do not work properly in all of my magazines. I bought 6 initially, and only have 2 in use, because they only work properly in those two magazines. YMMV.

If you are looking for followers, try Novaks Hangunner outlet, he has several different designs to choose from!

I'm going to second the novak followers. They didn't really add 1 round but they freed up some space so with my arredondo pads, I can reload a mag with 20 in it. Actually, let me reiterate. I found the other day that one of my mags will hold 21 but it is tight. I wouldn't reload to it, but I started a stage with 1 in the pipe & 21 in the mag. :D It ran perfectly! YMMV. MLM

NHO offer 2 types of Glock +1 followers(pre-ban and new style).

Which one should I get for my 3rd Generation G35? Pre-ban is $7.50 while New style is $8.50.

Thanks for the input guys. Sure helps a lot doing it right on the first try.

Again thanks.

Call Tom and ask to be sure, but unless you just recently bought your magazines new, they are probably not the new style. At least that is my understanding!

Make sure you post and let us know what you find out, and how you like them once you get them!

NHO offer 2 types of Glock +1 followers(pre-ban and new style).

Which one should I get for my 3rd Generation G35? Pre-ban is $7.50 while New style is $8.50.

Thanks for the input guys. Sure helps a lot doing it right on the first try.

Again thanks.

This decision will have nothing to do with what generation glock you have, but will entirely depend on what generation mags you have. If they are marked LE Only or are extremely old, then you will need the pre-ban followers. If they mags are fairly new, high capacity, and not marked LE Only on the back, then you will want the "New Style" follower. If you are unsure, call NHO and have them walk you through which ones you should get.