Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Yeah, just planning out my schedule for next year since I'll be shooting NOTHING.....AGAIN...this year.

Rich

What, they won't let you set up some stages, maybe a few classifiers and run a match yourself?

Just think, you could declare yourself a "National Championship"!

But Rich,

You have been involved in a "Match" for the past 2 years. It's called "Shooting For Life!"

Hope you make it home soon as well all of your fellow military personnel in the sand boxes abroad.

Good to know I can always count on my Georgia brotheren to kick me where it counts with a smart remark. I miss you guys. I loved the '04 GA State and will be back for sure.

Seriously though, this isn't just for me, but for everyone too so we can all start planning our match/training calendars.

Rich

But Rich,

You have been involved in a "Match" for the past 2 years. It's called "Shooting For Life!"

Hope you make it home soon as well all of your fellow military personnel in the sand boxes abroad.

Good to know I can always count on my Georgia brotheren to kick me where it counts with a smart remark. I miss you guys. I loved the '04 GA State and will be back for sure.

Seriously though, this isn't just for me, but for everyone too so we can all start planning our match/training calendars.

Rich

I'm with you on that one. We don't get extended TDYs of more than 60-90 days, but they do seem to come around at just the wrong time. I've got all my leave requests in through the rest of the year and want to start on next year soon.

Shooting sports logistics seriously need to be set to dates further in the future!!! no date for next years columbus cup, or world shoot yet? a bit annoying.. good luck on finding match info for next year. it's not on calender but dates for area 5 are set for mid june and it will be held in the detroit area of michigan.