Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which one?

zhunter

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, she NEEDS an avatar but one that fits her station in life...perhaps a pic of her in her wig....

coming spring or summer

Whoa... easy on the trigger there, Wink! B)

Spring or summer? The sooner the better!

Where's Z? Curled up, sucking his thumb and crying in a corner of his house because he left The Barrister behind or did he go fishing?

You are right Nemo...I should calm down a bit, but it has been a dry spell here in Spring Tx.....and Yes, Z is sleeping in today probably, while the talented Barrister corresponds with US....LOL Probably sifting thru his mail today...fishing tomorrow...

Nemo, you can teach her to salsa...cause, You are Pureto Rican, and you can dance....LOL

She'll have to leave the tweed in England though...

Yes, she NEEDS an avatar but one that fits her station in life...perhaps a pic of her in her wig....

coming spring or summer

Where's Z? Curled up, sucking his thumb and crying in a corner of his house because he left The Barrister behind or did he go fishing?

Gone to Toys R Us to find a new Barbie Doll

TL: is the barrister hooked, yes or NO?

coming spring or summer

Gone to Toys R Us to find a new Barbie Doll

TL: is the barrister hooked, yes or NO?

Not yet...she is weighing her options...as in should she come to the US to meet all Z's horny shooting buddies or not...or should she continue her search for an avaliable member of the House of Lords for her male companionship...cause Darlin' we don't have titles here in Tx or even Florida for that matter...we are just stand up good men who say what they mean and mean what they say...

We are looking forward to meeting you though..

Does the Barrister preferLBD (little Black Dress) or casual

Nemo, you can teach her to salsa...cause, You are Pureto Rican, and you can dance....LOL

Anytime! :D

The Barrister is definitely hooked!

How hooked is she?

:P

I vote for LBD!

:blush:

Edited by Nemo

How hooked is she?

I vote for LBD!

Very Hooked

Is TL going to reel her in or not

How hooked is she?

I vote for LBD!

Very Hooked

Not my fish...I am just standing here with the net...You know, Wing Man....It jsut makes stay on his toes...I am sure The Barrister prefers the smoother, more sophisticated Zhunter to the rude crude and sometimes socially unacceptable Tightloop...so I am just trying to get things moving in the right direction for Z while he reads his mail of 8 weeks or so...

Has The Barrister ever been married Yes or NO...

How hooked is she?

I vote for LBD!

Very Hooked

Not my fish...I am just standing here with the net...You know, Wing Man....It jsut makes stay on his toes...I am sure The Barrister prefers the smoother, more sophisticated Zhunter to the rude crude and sometimes socially unacceptable Tightloop...so I am just trying to get things moving in the right direction for Z while he reads his mail of 8 weeks or so...

The Barrister dresses for the occasion. LBD at work.

Yes.

Does experience count for or against? (and is that a trade off for Rule #2?)

How hooked is she?

I vote for LBD!

Very Hooked

Yes.

I love it when you speak about yourself in the 3rd person...and experience is ALWAYS a good thing..don't think it is a trade off for #2 although truthfully, I have forgotten what the questions were anyway... Bet the LBD gets some looks in court...but you have to retain some decorum...so you cannot get too crazy...no plaid pants and yellow pullover like Z can wear on the course...LOL

Was there a conspiracy in Diana's death or Not...

How hooked is she?

I vote for LBD!

Very Hooked

Yes.

I love it when you speak about yourself in the 3rd person...and experience is ALWAYS a good thing..don't think it is a trade off for #2 although truthfully, I have forgotten what the questions were anyway... Bet the LBD gets some looks in court...but you have to retain some decorum...so you cannot get too crazy...no plaid pants and yellow pullover like Z can wear on the course...LOL

Boys - Tell him the rules. But not in public please!

Conspiracy? Of course there was.

Did they sell more papers because of it? Yes or no?

Edited by The Barrister

How hooked is she?

I vote for LBD!

Very Hooked

Yes.

Yes they sold lots of papers

was there a shooter on the grassy knoll in Dallas

How hooked is she?

I vote for LBD!

Very Hooked

Yes.

Do bears ***T in the woods - of course there was

Do the Which One thread want to help the Barrister choose a shotgun?

How hooked is she?

I vote for LBD!

Very Hooked

Yes.

Do bears ***T in the woods - of course there was

Do the Which one thread want to help the Barrister buy a shotgun? Or should ZH take control?

Edited by The Barrister

Yes we would love to help you choose a shotgun...

Givens:

1. 20 gauge

2. Over and Under

3. 28 inch barrels

3. Beretta 687

You can have a try gun fitting at one of the clays ranges that does that kind of thing...then have the stock work done...take probably 3 months or longer...depending on the backlog...

What else you need us to do..

Yes we would love to help you choose a shotgun...

Givens:

1. 20 gauge

2. Over and Under

3. 28 inch barrels

3. Beretta 687

You can have a try gun fitting at one of the clays ranges that does that kind of thing...then have the stock work done...take probably 3 months or longer...depending on the backlog...

What else you need us to do..

I do like a man who takes control.

Will TL marry the Barrister this month or next?

Behind the curve again on the posts....but in an attempt to drag the thread back away from the world of match.com....

JFK is deader than ZH's first modem (which died a horrible, slow, and painful death downloading huge files of disreputable content).

Is the US Govt. capable of one really amazing cover up concerning the assassination one of its presidents?

or

Is it screwed up beyond belief 7x24/365 days a year?

I know which is more likely!

Edited by carinab

Behind the curve again for posts....but in an attempt to drag the thread back away from the world of match.com

JFK is deader than ZH's first modem (which died a horrible, slow, and painful death downloading huge files of disreputable content).

Is the US Govt. capable of one really amazing cover up concerning the assassination one of it's presidents?

or

C, is there a question in that? Sorry to be a pedant: yes or NO?

(And we are playing switch.com not match.com)

Edited by The Barrister

Why yes, there was a question in that.....

Is the US Govt. capable of one really amazing cover up concerning the assassination one of it's presidents?

or

And I'll answer it myself...I don't think bureaucrats can get it together to accomplish anything meaningful let alone conspiratorial...

So....

Best Martini

Vodka or Gin?

Edited by carinab

Why yes, there was a question in that.....

or

And I'll answer it myself...I don't think bureaucrats can get it together to accomplish anything meaningful let alone conspiratorial...

So....

Best Martini

Vodka or Gin?

Vodka

Olive or not?

Behind the curve again on the posts....but in an attempt to drag the thread back away from the world of match.com....

Is the US Govt. capable of one really amazing cover up concerning the assassination one of its presidents?

or

Not to get too political, but if you have even scanned the volumes of the Warren Report you know there was a cover up...Just research the part about the magic bullet and the directions it would have travelled to do all they said it did..and then end up on the edge of the streacher pristeen in appearence...No cover up indeed....

I am afraid that TL can only stand in the wings and watch this romance blossom between The Barrister and Zhunter...my civility and manners preclude me from entering the romantic fray, as it were..and besides, I was born in 1908...so I don't get around like I used to..However, if Zhunter does not take care of business, the turtle could win the race..LOL

And I am afraid that The Barrister might not be able to handle the cut in pay should she choose TL...old civil servants do not draw huge retirement checks and half of mine go to wife #1 who is no longer partnered with TL...Having said all that, ..there is always the "friends with priviledges" category that we have yet to explore...and it does seem that we have much in common...love of the outdoors and the shooting sports, a quick wit, great food and drink, etc....so we'll just have to wait and see if Zhunter pulls a DP40 or not...

back to the shotgun...you could always do as I suggested earlier, try an autoloader till you have absorbed a few lessons and then make the jump to a great shotgun...if you still love it..that is my suggestion

Does The Barrister want to visit the US for an extended time Yes or NO