Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Member Test Post

dukeofdata

62z848g.jpg

53oqvsk.jpg

Chronographed 745 fps @ 5 ft. from muzzle.

I've attached a .zip file of the Reloading Cost Calculator below for you to download, if interested. You need MS Excel to use it. Just fill in the yellow fields and it does the rest. I also have versions for Shotgun and Black Powder attached.

Reloading_Cost_Calculator_RP_2007.zip

Reloading_Cost_Calculator_SG_2007.zip

Reloading_Cost_Calculator_BlackP_2007.zip

Edited by dukeofdata

I know that I’ve enjoyed shooting more than ever since I brought my Dillon 550. Like to load 20 or 30 rounds with different oal’s, grains of powder ect. And shoot my wood pile out back. I’ve settled on Clay’s for my .45 loads ( 4.3 grains. with a 200 grain Bullet ). Been chasing that elusive 165 major power factor.

Welcome and congrats on your first load. Remember, everyone needs a new primer, a fresh bullet and especially POWDER! Make sure you check on EVERY cartridge...

Welcome to the best shooting place on the net!

• 2 weeks later...

POWDER/POWDER/POWDER/POWDER................THE most important ingredient, Too much or too little can lead to disastrous results. Cases visually checked although I have ejected more than one cracked case with no ill effects. No primer, no boom, no damage. No matter the machine visually verify powder charge and be safe!