Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Precision Delta 124 gr

FranDoc

Ordered some PD 124 grain nearly 2 weeks ago. No shipment yet, so I talked to PD this AM.

Per PD Customer Service person: production is currently off-line for repair (something about needing a part that's hard to come by). They anticipate resumption by the week of 8/27, if not before.

Fully-manufactured ammo IS available in the meantime.

They encouraged anyone with a specific question to call them directly. Contact info on their website.

..... a specific question .................. like ?? Where's my AMMO dammit !?!?!?!

More like when you place your order ....... "You wan't those bullets THIS year or next ?" :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Well ... I didn't get the sense that they were trying to play 'hard to get'. Lady on the phone was quite nice - not to the point of the saccharine 'run-around BS' - and there's been no charge posted to my credit card.

I may order elsewhere just so I have something to practice with other than factory. Also have to see what the range looks like after last night's tornado ....

Hi everyone,

A shooting buddy and myself just got 2 shipments og about 24,000 bullets in the last month. Was everythign from 38 super 124g FMJ, 115gr 9mm, 124g 9mm, 180g 40SW amnd 200g 40SW. In all cases we had the bullets whiting a week of ordering them. Not sure if we lucked out or something but was always delivered quickly and have been good shooting bullets.

Got a couple of thousand of the 124's a little over a week ago. Must have been some of the last ones before they broke. Had a similar issue with PD 124's earlier this year--took about 3 weeks to get my

order. Good bullets, nice people. The price increase from $42 to the current $59/1000 sucks,

but they are still a good value.

I put in a small order to get a look at the product two weeks ago and sent a follow up email last week. To date I have yet to even receive an order confirmation. Don't think I'll be doing much business with Precision.

I'm not making excuses for them, but keep in mind that you can't trust e-mail. I know people have sent me e-mails that have ended up in my spam folder accidentally, or never received at all. PD has always been very prompt in processing my orders and they've answered the phone every time I've called.....and the bullets have worked nicely too.

I put in a small order to get a look at the product two weeks ago and sent a follow up email last week. To date I have yet to even receive an order confirmation. Don't think I'll be doing much business with Precision.

Call them to see if the order even registered in their system. I placed my order via web, got an immediate e-mail back with an order confirmation #. If you didn't get that, I'd suspect that something didn't go through correctly.

I've ordered from PD with good results also. I ordered some bullets that they were out of and the next day they called me to tell me they were out and see if I wanted to substitute something else. I've never had another gun company do that before. Give them a call and be sure your order went thru. They were very nice to talk to on the phone.