Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 - USPSA Area 7 Northeast Section Match

Yep, I'm coming out there to see a friend the day after I shoot the MN Sectional. I will be in Squad 24.

It was a very nice match, at a good club with 10 interesting and creative stages. Unfortunately, I shot on Friday with the intermittent rain and ROs still working out the wrinkles.

I suspect the Sat/Sun shooters had a great time in absolutely BEAUTIFUL weather.

This club always does a really nice job. If you had the pleasure of shooting the Area 7 match there in 2004 & 2005, you have know that and have to love their ingenuity.They carried it over again. Don't miss a match at this facility.

Thank you Harvard and to all the workers. GOOD JOB. :cheers:

Yes, the guys/gals at Harvard (with help from other MA clubs) always put on a terrific match. This one was excellent. Lots of big field courses-- but none too similar to each other-- with multiple solutions... Some interesting moving targets/arrays... some unusual starts... and then there was the stage where you shot from a trailer pulled behind a small tractor/mower. Definitely cool. Great work, folks! I hope you host the Sectional again next year.