Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revos inTennessee?

cliffwalsh

Is any of the Revolver crowd going to shoot the Tennessee State match?

I am planning on going; I have had a minor hiccup with Northwest airlines all but closing down on me, so beware. This is always such a great match it is a shame that the nats had to move to the previous weeks.

Who's in??

Edited by cliffwalsh

Where and When Cliff???????????????????

Memphis Sports Shooting Assn. located in Arlington, TN which is just outside of Memphis. September 21st through 23rd. RO's and staff shoot on the 21st

Don't miss it.

Nashville is 2 hrs drive via I-40 (If no wrecks) for those who might be coming from that direction.

Will be another great match, Look for 10 stages with one by the Diabolical Hopalong Designed to where a smoking run with a wheelgun will be pretty close to a smoking run with a bottom feeder (they HATE that !!!!).

Several wheelgunners around that should be able to attend (MS, AR, KY) if they are contacted.

HOP

But Cliff...............I was thinking you'd bring that bottom feeder so we could have MUCH comedy !!!!!!

Is any of the Revolver crowd going to shoot the Tennessee State match?

I am planning on going; I have had a minor hiccup with Northwest airlines all but closing down on me, so beware. This is always such a great match it is a shame that the nats had to move to the previous weeks.

Who's in??

Thats way you should be flying Delta. I know shameless plug. :cheers:

I thought about it but i am going to shoot North Carolina.

What about the Luttrell clan? Anyone hear form them??

We're still here Cliff, but won't make it to TN. We are pretty tied up with our store and finishing our house right now. We will be at the Lim Prod Rev nationals, though. See you there?

Pat, does that mean you are coming too?????

I might be persuaded to not shoot in L-10...........................Nahhhhh gotta get ready for the 3-gun shooting in Oct, Nov, and Dec.

The Alabama Champ is coming though.

Hop

Edited by hopalong