Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My G35 is done

Glockster35

Ha ha ha! I can't afford one of those, but my niece (who is 10 years younger than I am) has one! She absolutely loves it.

Get this, she works at a Doctors office as the office manager, and when she brought it in the first day, the Doc went out and looked at it, then told her she couldn't afford a car like that on her paycheck, then he turned around later that day and gave her a $1,000.00 a month raise!

I need a boss like that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have only had the opportunity to put 20 rounds or so through it. With work and household responsibilities I find very little time to get to a range. When I did shoot it, I wan impressed with the Warren sights, helped me out a lot. The magazines functioned flawlessly and it was shooting where I was aiming. I was hoping to get to the range this weekend, but the wife dropped a B-Day party on me...so who knows when it will be.

The good thing is my shooting partner has recently moved back to the area (called me yesterday), so chances are much better that I will get off my bum and do some shooting.

I have only had the opportunity to put 20 rounds or so through it. With work and household responsibilities I find very little time to get to a range. When I did shoot it, I wan impressed with the Warren sights, helped me out a lot. The magazines functioned flawlessly and it was shooting where I was aiming. I was hoping to get to the range this weekend, but the wife dropped a B-Day party on me...so who knows when it will be.

The good thing is my shooting partner has recently moved back to the area (called me yesterday), so chances are much better that I will get off my bum and do some shooting.

Hey Glockster, you need to get that thing over to Sir Walter Gun Club for a match so I can check that thing out in person...very nice looking blaster...

Edited by CDRODA396