Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

After Nationals

cliffwalsh

Is anyone staying for the 2 day qualifier match after the Nats. I am thinking about it. It seems a shame to fly there and not do it for 2 more days in a Hotel.

Cliff

fixed it

Edited by cliffwalsh

Where is the information on the qualifier?

Who?

What?

When?

It is one of the 3 world shoot qualifier matches this year run by USSA in Tulsa. It is 2 days, 10 stages, and 210 rounds. It takes place Friday and Saturday after the nationals on the same range. I figure the nats are over on Wednesday, Thursday is party day, then shoot again Fri and Sat.

Here is the link to the app: http://www.usshootingacademy.com/qualifier.pdf

And. no you don't have to go to the world shoot to shoot the match.

You and Paul should break out the revo's and have at it.

Cliff

I thought about it but I just don't feel comfortable with the subtle differences in the IPSC rules and divisions.

Correct me if I'm wrong but in Open division, what works for USPSA works for IPSC.

In other words, if I take my open rig I should be able to shoot with gun, holster, mags, etc. as is?

Tony

Correct me if I'm wrong but in Open division, what works for USPSA works for IPSC.

In other words, if I take my open rig I should be able to shoot with gun, holster, mags, etc. as is?

Three minor differences, minimum bullet weight is 120grn for major and PF is 160. And magazine max is 170mm and not 171.25mm)

Division details are Here

I thought about it but I just don't feel comfortable with the subtle differences in the IPSC rules and divisions.

Tony

This being the revolver forum, it is probably not a hotbed of info for open division. If you have any questions about manly things such as the wrestling of bears or hanging sheetrock in your garage around and engine you are rebuilding; ask away.

ps. there is no difference except major is 160pf.

Maybe we will do that.

What hotel are you staying at in tulsa?

If I shoot you will be assured of not comming in last.

Edited by ffl

I might buy you more if you behave yourself. I had a lot of explaining to do on the way home from the IRC. Luckly Little FFL won't be in Tulsa, but my wife will be. :blink::rolleyes:

I might buy you more if you behave yourself. I had a lot of explaining to do on the way home from the IRC. Luckly Little FFL won't be in Tulsa, but my wife will be. :blink::rolleyes:

I'll try but I can't guarantee anything.... :devil:

Tony

This being the revolver forum, it is probably not a hotbed of info for open division. If you have any questions about manly things such as the wrestling of bears or hanging sheetrock in your garage around and engine you are rebuilding; ask away.

ps. there is no difference except major is 160pf.

Oh Crap, I wandered into the revolver forum again.

How embarrassing :blush:

I'll just move along now.

T