Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stupid People

spook

Do you think there's room over there in the US for someone who's starting to hate Europe?

There are so many people against "the war" over here, and when you ask them why, they say: "Because innocent people die".

So, I try to explain that Saddam kills more innocent people a day than this whole war does. It doesn't matter to them. They're still against the war. They'll always be against the war. Because "WAR"sounds worse than "REGIME".

I saw a former-Iraqi on TV today. He lives in my country. He came here to get food and money and to live in freedom. He spoke my language. He said he was against the war. He said he didn't like to see "his" city getting bombed. If you don't like to see that, then why te f*ck did you move here?

I was thinking if we could make a trade. Move one of those US hippies to my country to protest against freedom and move me to the US. Because I'm starting to hate this place.

Now imagine how I felt during my senior year in high school walking through the halls and seeing posters PROMOTING communism. The shit younger people are being taught absolutely sickens me.

I wonder what they'll say when someday their votes put a fascist into the office. I'm sure the next generation will love reading about it.........oh wait, they won't be able to, books will most likely be outlawed by then.

Do you think there's room over there in the US for someone who's starting to hate Europe?

LMAO

I think that was one of the founding concepts of this country.

"Man, do I hate Europe. I'm getting the hell out of here."

- Often overheard sentiment of emmigrants boarding boats for Ellis Island.