Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dbchaffin

Flexmoney

Looks like you posted them in reverse order. The second one looks like he is firing at the visible target when he gets to the barricade and the second is around the barricade at a target we cannot see.

• 10 months later...

I think this is a cool photo...thought I would bump it to the top and answer TL's question.

The pics are in the proper order...the shooting Area was that box behind the wall. The visable target was the last engaged (before he hit the ground and landed outside the shooting area.

Flex

I am still confused. Is he shooting at the visible target in pic 1, or another yu cannot see? Then why does he jump around the barricade, wouldn't it be faster to just lean around and shoot the target in pic 2?

Guess you had to see the broad view to really understand why this is so cool to you. Not having been there, and not being able to see the entire stage layout, it is hard for us old timers to grasp...

TL, still pics can be misleading. It looks like Bryant is planted in the first pick, but if you look at the RO, he is in motion. Bryant may have still been in motion in the first pic. I shoot with him on occasion and he doesn't have many wasted movements and I have never seen him "showboat" for any reason.

This link should take you to a pdf file of the stage.

http://www.geocities.com/ohiouspsa/amos5.pdf

Bryant started on the right side. (with .16 splits and .18 tranistion on the 4 right side targets...I had a look at the timer. B) )

The target that is visable in the photo is T3, and it was tucked in behind the barricade pretty well.