Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello Everyone, I just want to report a very bad experience with USA3000 Airline. On 6-12-07- flight #602 from Chicago's O'Hara Airport, I declared my shotgun at the check in counter and was promptly told that they will not allow the firearm on the aircraft. I followed all TSA rules and regulations. I checked the Airline's web site and it didn't say anything about not being able to transport a firearm via checked baggage. Right in front of their counter is a sign telling you the rules for transporting a firearm. The station manager was rude to me and my family and was shouting at me about guns. To say the least ,we were very embarrassed.

Also, the plane was delayed because they were waiting for nine people that were late and the baggage conveyer belt broke. We were delayed 1 1/2 hrs. Once in the air, the attendant said if anybody wants a chicken sandwich it is $5.00. About half way down the aisle, she announced that they ran out of food. When we landed, one of our suitcases was broken and two other passengers were missing their luggage.I have e-mailed their customer service about this whole affair. I'm waiting for a reply. In the meantime, if you plan to travel by air with your gun- DON'T TRY IT WITH USA3000. Even if you don't travel with a gun-boycott this airline !!!!!! :angry2:

P.S. On the return flight, They ran out of food again and drinks !!

Edited by Ron Buchnat

Thanks for letting the be.com community know. And thanks for registering a complaint. In case anyone else is so inclined, the address to which we should complain about this assinine policy is:

"e-mail to

customerdesk@usa3000airlines.com

, a letter to the address below Attn: Customer Services."