Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2nd Aussie ICORE Postal 2007

Hi Guys, its not too late, you have up to the 30th of June to shoot this match. Download the 4 stages from the ICORE web site and join in. The results should be out end of next week. If you have already shot the match you are welcome to shoot it again to see if you can do better.

Pk

Hi Guys, its not too late, you have up to the 30th of June to shoot this match. Download the 4 stages from the ICORE web site and join in. The results should be out end of next week. If you have already shot the match you are welcome to shoot it again to see if you can do better.

Pk

I don't know if I could do better... But it couldn't be any worse. 60 seconds in penalties <insert crying emoticom> Oh the humanity.. Or is it, the humility.. :blink:

edited kaws my anglish ain't to good..

Edited by Bubber

Pk

I don't know if I could do better... But it couldn't be any worse. 60 seconds in penalties <insert crying emoticom> Oh the humanity.. Or is it, the humility.. :blink:

edited kaws my anglish ain't to good..

Bubber you were not the only person to cop some penalties on stage 2. I stuffed it up shooting Open as well.

I did shoot the match again with the Limited gun a coupe of weeks later to redeem myself.

Come on Bubber try again, you can't let that one bad stage get the better of you.

Pk