Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Beretta 92fs 9mm

1911whore

Ok I recently got a holster for my 92 and am going to shoot it in IDPA and want to start shooting uspsa. What spring weigiht do you recommend and are there any parts / springs you recommend to slick up the trigger? Is there a trigger job detailed online? What bullet weight recommendations do you all have? I am new to the forum but on other forums for a long time. Ive been shooting for over 10 yrs and just got into IDPA a year ago. Ive shot 3 matches unclassified and placed first in all 3 then shot a classifier and Sharpshooter is where I landed with a G35. Ive shot 3 matches as a sharpshooter and have 2 first place and one second place finishes. I really want to shoot another classifier to get to expert or even master so I can really test myself against the field. Ive never shot my beretta in competition currently these are what i run

CDP Kimber series 1 classic custom

SSP Glock g35

ESP Springfield 9mm 1911

SSR Smith 686 4in (never shot it in comp but want to start)

I have my trigger redone on my 92fs and it is one pound to pull out the double action slop and then 3 lbs to actually pull the trigger to shoot.

I would like to know how yours comes out. After shooting a 1.5 on a Ruger Blackhawk it just seem too hard.

Butch