Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LOUISIANA GATOR CLASSIC 2007

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a great squad of shooters. Enjoyed the friendly "battle of C Production" competition with fellow BENOS member and all-around nice guy Hank Ellis and Ron Harris, plus watching Bionic Man and fellow Bayou Techer Blake Miguez unravel the quickest way through each stage, hit "play" at the beep and blaze...inspiring and awesome to watch.

Ditto, Gary and Barbara put on a great match! The weather was also awesome!

I pulled out my camera for my last two stages, if you are interested you can hit play below:

Firstly, thanks to all those who attended. I hope we see all of you, and more of your friends, back next year. I would urge you all to get your entries in early because the match was very close to capacity and we can expect a waiting list next year.

Gary and Barbara Thibodaux worked tirelessly on match details and putting the fabulous prize table together. They deserve tons of thanks and credit for the success of the match.

Great thanks to all who helped set up the stages, prepared the range and assisted with details leading up to the match.

Lastly, and most importantly, that match cannot happen without the dedicated RO's and staff. They are all volunteers, including yours truly, who take time off work and from their families to work their butts off and make the LGC what it is. The RO's were exemplary in their performance and they made me proud to have worked with them.

The comments on this sight and in private emails have all been positive. Everyone says they'll be back.

Get ready for next year. We'll work hard to at least repeat and top this year's production.

Thanks again.

doc

RM, LGC 07

Ditto and plus 1000 to all the thanks above to those responsible for the Gator Classic.

It was a great match, tons of fun. I loved the stages.

I shot with a great squad and enjoyed the company and conversations.

It was cool meeting new friends including some from the ENOS forums.

I truly hope to be able to return next year.

thank you all,

41mag