Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MI 3 Gun Match June 10th

WERE BACK!!! SUNDAY JUNE 10th

After allowing our host club (Livingston Gun Club, Brighton, MI) to put on a little IPSC World Qualifier in May, we’ve finally got the ranges back. My brain has been on overload coming up with new ideas. We will have another 6 stages for you, 5 multi-gun stages and our famous Jungle Run. If you didn’t make it out for our April match, you’ll need to bring lots of ammo, we’re here to shoot! Bring at least 100 rounds EACH of Handgun, Rifle and Shot shell, No Slugs needed. I’d bring more! We’ll be doing a No-Knock Raid (Breaching the entry door with your shotgun), Getting your car out of an impound lot, Surviving a Security Detail and more. Make sure you know where your rifle shoots (hits), from contact distance to 100 yards and in between.

If you are able to help setup on Saturday or RO and shoot the match on Sunday, contact me, I have a special deal for you. mailto:brymer@mi3gun.com

Sign in starts at 9:00 am & Shooting starts at 10:00 am

Check out www.mi3gun.com for info

We are hosting the Michigan 3 Gun Championship on October 14th

8 Stages of Multi-Gun Fun

Pre-registration is necessary, we are limiting the number of shooters

Applications are available on our website

Here’s the scoop for this Sunday’s 3 Gun Match.

5 Multi-Gun stages and the Jungle Run

The minimum round count is as follows; 49 Pistol, 50 Shotgun Shells (Bird shot only) and 67 Rifle rounds. You will need more!!!

These are some of the things you will be doing this match:

You’ll be flying in a helicopter shooting out the cargo bay side at insurgents trying to kill you and your crew; you’ll have to engage them while you’re airborne. You will be moving while engaging these (you’ll need 30 rifle rounds minimum, if you don’t miss)!

You get to use your pistol to shoot off a lock on a chain link gate.

You also get to breach a door with you shotgun (a real crowd pleaser).

You also get to navigate an obstacle course on our jungle run while engaging targets.

We should have great weather this weekend; we have some really fun stages.

Sign up is at 9:00 am, shooters meeting at 9:45 and shooting begins at 10:00 am.

Any questions check out www.mi3gun.com See you there!!!

Very cool match! Well worth the trip up. If anyone is within driving distance of this match they should come check it out. The staff put a lot of time and effort into it, and the props were outstanding. I wish I was closer than 3 1/2 hours away, I would definitely make this an every-month thing. We shot with Jeff and Cameron, Jeff too bad you had to jet after the 2nd stage, the others were pretty cool. The toughest shots of the day were the plate rack at 100 yds. Know your zero from 10-100 yds!

Jeff too bad you had to jet after the 2nd stage, the others were pretty cool. The toughest shots of the day were the plate rack at 100 yds. Know your zero from 10-100 yds!

Yea, I wish I coulda stayed too, but it's a family thang...kids like to go swimmin' on warm days. I'm glad you guys had fun, and hope you come back for more 3 Gunnin' fun. Brymer and Curt work really hard to produce these quality matches, and it shows in the stage designs. They deserve all the kudos. But beware...when you guys come back, I'm gonna have my AR tuned in so it shoots sub 30 MOA...those plates absolutely KILLED me!!! :ph34r: Hope to see you folks again soon.

Brymer and Curt are basically the "new guys on the block", and believe me, they know how to put on a quality multigun match! I know that the squad I shot with had about as much fun as any one person can handle for a day shooting.

Breaching doors, breaching padlocks, accuracy, helicopters that move. These are the things you can expect from www.mi3gun.com

I think these guys may have brought me over to the 3 gun world on a more frequent basis!

Thanks guys for a very fun match!

Very cool match! Well worth the trip up. If anyone is within driving distance of this match they should come check it out. The staff put a lot of time and effort into it, and the props were outstanding. I wish I was closer than 3 1/2 hours away, I would definitely make this an every-month thing. We shot with Jeff and Cameron, Jeff too bad you had to jet after the 2nd stage, the others were pretty cool. The toughest shots of the day were the plate rack at 100 yds. Know your zero from 10-100 yds!

What he said. The drive was well worth it. This was my first multigun match and it rocked. The match staff were very cool. The stages were well thought out and they put some serious time into making the props. Kudos to them. I know OPENB and I are planning on coming back again for a monthly match and probably the State match.

Thanks guys!!!!!