Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revolver People Come Together

Rufus The Bum

• 3 years later...

Since Carmoney ,Gary Stevens and many others have been talking about Revolver Participation lately.....AND the very subject has always been a personal adjenda for me.

I thought I'd bump this thread.................

Take a look at the post date.................

Comments, please.........

So others can see.

SAM

Since Carmoney ,Gary Stevens and many others have been talking about Revolver Participation lately.....AND the very subject has always been a personal adjenda for me.

So others can see.

SAM

You bored today Sam? :P

Nice topics you dug up.

Gary

So others can see.

SAM

Does this mean you are back????

I am -OK - with a revolver, and I like it as much as my race gun. <_< but I can not figure why I would shoot a revolver at an IPSC shoot. :huh: I like it for Steel and and ICORE but I like useing a Dot = in IPSC it is just one more -Open gun-

But...I may not know nothing

JF

Alamo,

Maybe because in todays setups and stages of USPSA.....................

Shooting a revolver IS the ultimate CHALLENGE!!!! :wacko:

But what do I know, I'm just a dummy that shoots, with an opinion (see signature lines) ;)

SAM

I agree. For me its a challenge to keep up with the bottomfeeders. I find it much easier to keep up with the bottomfeeders though than any other revolver shooter at the match (unless they are completly new). They always seem to be more thoughtful and experienced. Solving shooting problems with a revolver is like completing a Rubiks cube behind your back.

I also really, really like the added attention I get at a match. You stand out a little. You can see a glint in EVERY new shooter out there (and I mean all the guys that show up at a match just to watch). They look at you and you see it in their eyes "If he can do it with

THAT thing I can come out here with my gun too" I think we are the real magnets of the sport. I've never spoken to any potential shooter that looked at an Open gun with anything more than a quizical "Whats that?" face.