Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

As someone who just finished the paperwork for one of the Qualifiers -- Whoever is handling registration needs to get the USPSA number for all the shooters. The IPSC alias is associated with the USPSA # on the USPSA website. EzWin 3.01 does not have a place to record the alias. I had to run down a number of shooters to get USPSA numbers because I didn't include it on the application (mine was designed in Oct 2006 -- before I saw the revised EzWinScore program & when I thought I was using WinMSS to score the IPSC match).

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2007 Targeting Education Statistician

Edited by LChico

I hope to be there... assuming that I don't lose my job between now and then... I hate it when companies outsource their employees to India :angry: I should find out in the next few days.... :unsure:

I think I still have a chance of making the team, just need to score 150% at this Tulsa match and I should be all set.... It's do-able, right ????? :unsure:

• 5 weeks later...

Both the Best Western and Holiday Inn Express on Owasso Expressway are fully booked. I got into the Radisson Inn Tulsa Airport for $59 a night via hotwire.com

According to the application there will be 10 stages and approx 210 rounds.

• 1 month later...