Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Frank Glenn

benos

My long-time friend, shooting companion, and gunsmith is online! If you know Frank you know how shocking this is.

He built all my old Bianchi revolvers, and I'd highly recommend him for any gunsmithing job whatsoever. He's a man of genuine character, seldom found today. A true dying breed.

He once spoke up for me in manner I'll never forget. Frank and I were eating breakfast in Missouri, the morning after I "didn't win" three Bianchi Cups in a row. (I won the previous two years, and Mickey Fowler was the only shooter to win three in a row to date.) A fella, who was actually fairly good friends with Frank and I, walked up to the table and kind of jokingly said - "You just couldn't make it three could you?" I was basically speechless, feeling sorry for myself that I was such a loser and all. Frank, however, wasn't so speechless and immediately retorted - "Now that's about the stupidest f'n thing I've ever heard anyone say!" That put an end to that conversation.

It's funny - you know how over the holidays you often feel sentimental, maybe recalling certain incidents or people that have touched your life over the years - I thought of that story several different times. Thanks Frank.

be

http://www.glenncustom.com

Yeah, Dave.  Just click on the cartridges.  (you gotta do Java)

Great story, BE.  Got me wondering.....how many cups did that f**ker win?????

(Three for Mick...two for you....two for Pride....three for Doug...yeah, you're a "loser" alright....)