Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas Summer Shoot Out!

Honestly, the best part of the match was the aftermatch meal on the way home. We stopped at small obscure place and well, a picture is worth a thousand words...

Where was Marcie?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall results for divisions are up over on the river city website. I hope they put up the stage results, too. It would be nice to see how I did per stage. I wonder how the payouts are going to work, not that I get one but you know...........

Congratulations Sheldon, Limited class winner!!!! They are going to stick an "M" by your name pretty soon!!!!!

MLM

The stages will be posted shortly - there seem to be a problem with the score keepers program or something :wacko:

The treasurer will be collecting the scores tonight to make the winners list and how much. They will be notified of their win and how much.

I'm anxious to get the stage results! It was a really good match & we had lots of fun. Thanks to all the club members & folks that r.o.d. Too bad about St 6. It was my worst stage but still, it was interesting to shoot. I hope to make it back next year. MLM