Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sharing My Craft In The Beginning

GentlemanJim

350 chevy 4.100 bore, Trw 7.4 to 1 forged pistons, steel crank, hbeam rods, mild blower cam, roller top end, fuelie heads big valves

Ran my fuel injection at first ...then changed to three deuce carbs to be period correct.

Its a blower motor waiting until I put the blower on it.

deuceengineres.jpg

350 chevy 4.100 bore, Trw 7.4 to 1 forged pistons, steel crank, hbeam rods, mild blower cam, roller top end, fuelie heads big valves

Ran my fuel injection at first ...then changed to three deuce carbs to be period correct.

Its a blower motor waiting until I put the blower on it.

deuceengineres.jpg

You should have driven this up to the Johnson match. You would have fit right in, PLUS that would have been a damn cool way to arrive at a match.

• 2 weeks later...

Jim,

As a Bodyman/Painter, Hot Rodder, and Shooter. I just have to say, NICE :bow: Great color. The trailer is era/classic also. Love the carbs. Can't wait to see them up top that blower. Keep up the good work. And remember, every Ford SHOULD wear a Bowtie :D

Jim,

As a Bodyman/Painter, Hot Rodder, and Shooter. I just have to say, NICE :bow: Great color. The trailer is era/classic also. Love the carbs. Can't wait to see them up top that blower. Keep up the good work. And remember, every Ford SHOULD wear a Bowtie :D

you bought it, you paid for it, you worked it, you can put what you want in it but man why oh why do so many old fords have bowties....I know the answer cause the 350 is such a damn fine motor but for what 95% of the car show guys do a 351 will do the same...

Ok I'm sorry its your thread and that is an awesome car Jim!!! :cheers: Grummbling ford lover....

Edited by steel1212

Jim, WAY cool man, WAY cool. Stuff the blower in it already!!!!! I am a forced air addict, un-repenting and unapologetic forced air addict at that. If we lived close enough together we would be in a lot of trouble.....

Great car and great pics.