Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9mm Followers

1911jerry

I have about 11, 10 round mag for my g34 to shoot production. The followers have different numbers. Is there one that is better than the rest. I understand the 10 round mags have a dedicated spring, is the same true with the follower.

Thanks

Jerry

I have about 11, 10 round mag for my g34 to shoot production. The followers have different numbers. Is there one that is better than the rest. I understand the 10 round mags have a dedicated spring, is the same true with the follower.

Thanks

Jerry

I believe so. My suggestion:

Find someone that is willing to buy your 10 rounders and buy some full capasity (17rd) magazines. Your reloads going to a 17 round magazine with 10 rounds will be much easier than loading to a 10 round mag with 10 rounds in it.

Your reloads going to a 17 round magazine with 10 rounds will be much easier than loading to a 10 round mag with 10 rounds in it.

+3

Yes, the 10 rounders have dedicated followers.

9mm3 followers can be used in 10 round magazines. We used them extensively in GSSF especially in the Unlimited guns where slide drag was a major problem. With the abundance of standard capacity magazines I've shipped all my 10 rounders to friends in New Jersey, minus the 9mm3 followers of course, they've found their way into my standard capacity magazines.