Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Marks_a18138

MarkS_A18138

Mark: This is my road to the L10 Nationals! I have made an effort to dry fire and shoot aleast 200 rounds out of my airsoft everyday for the past week. I am going to continue with this everyday until the Nationals. I shot a steel match Sunday and it felt good. Saw the sights but REALLY need to work on transitions.

Tracy: We found a cool problem with her this weekend. Tracy switched to my Open gun at the steel match weekend and it started really coming together for her for the first time in 7 months. We changed dots in her open gun from an 8 min to 12 min about 9 months ago. She seemed to do a little better! Then she got on a health craze and lost 45lbs which changed her shooting and not for the better!!!!! Her timing became way off and she is moving a lot faster and that has caused a problem. Then we switched her to a 16min dot for our big steel match and that’s when things went really south. Well back to what we found, I have a 6min dot in my gun and it made her slow down take a real sight pic and she started to really come around. I believe that the big dots gave false hope and she was seeing red and pulling the trigger and with her quicker movement it just made it worse. We are going back to a 6 min dot!!!!! She felt awesome after the match. She needed that after the 10 stage gun failure at double tap. Gun and mags went way south and she was able to shoot only 2 stages that her gun was not a pump gun!!! I thought for awhile she was going to stick that gun in a place on my body that would cause a whole bunch of pain. But she really kept her cool! She was to busy laughing at our friends that had not seen her in 8 months, that though I had got a new girl friend!!!!! I had a couple of our friends come up and ask in private if that was Tracy!!!!

We are making a goal of 50 rounds 2 days a week of just target shooting and atleast 1 day of basic drills 300 rounds until the nationals. Also a bunch of practice our airsoft guns!! Can't live fire much more than that don't have the cash!!!!!

Tell me about it Mark. I saw Tracy all day on friday and didn't know who she was. I thought she was hot last year now she is smokin. It was really great to see you guys again. Hope Tracy gets the bugs worked out with the shooting.

Dave: I tried selling the racecar! But I just could not hit the submit button on racingjunk.com or ebay!!!!!

Mike: Thanks for the offer!!!

Don:She is in better shape at 40 than when she was in Highschool playing tennis everyday!!!! It's true that 40 is the new 20!

Edited by MarkS_A18138

Dave: I tried selling the racecar! But I just could not hit the submit button on racingjunk.com or ebay!!!!!

I know how ya feel, buddy :D Totally know how ya feel.... ;)