Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jentra Part

Coolduckboy

Ok i have seen this JENTRA OVERTRAVEL STOP and was wondering if anyone has actually tried it out? I am looking to cut the overtravel down but didn't know if this was a safe and reliable way to do it.

I have a G35 shooting 5.2 gr of N330 with Winch. SPM primers and 180 gr bullet. (Didn't know if it made a difference but never hurt to say it.)

Just an opinion but after my research on the subject, Lone Wolf's Ultimate Trigger Stop appeared to be the overwhelming favorite. For good reason. Their stop and newest 3.5# connector combination makes for a nice trigger on my 35. Nope, I don't work for Lone Wolf Distributing (LWD). But I highly recommend these two parts.

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/

Jim

i've also tried the lonewolf, but i give my vote to the jentra, the difference is the flex in the trigger bar, w/ the jentra the stop is solid w/ the lonewolf the trigger bar flexes bcos the stop is in the left side and the trigger bar curves to the right, even JP enterprises installs their drilled stop in the right side of the gun, muzzle facing forward, i dont work for jentra either, in fact i live in the philippine islands.

I already have a Glockmeister 3.5# connector and then a good polish job on it which produces a really nice smooth trigger pull. I am looking for something that will get rid of the travel from the first shot. I know it isn't much as it is but would like to get it shorter.

So, What is worth the money a $30 jentra part or a $100 trigger system?

Tried the Jentra--no thanks. I went with the Ghost Rocket connector with built in overtravel stop. It works well and there are no screws to back out.

HK Dan

I traveled the same exact road. Gave away the Jentra to someone on GlockTalk.

Tried the Jentra--no thanks. I went with the Ghost Rocket connector with built in overtravel stop. It works well and there are no screws to back out.

HK Dan

+1

HK Dan

LOL...that's a great place to sell crap ;)

That being said, I would really recommend just the stock 3.5# connector.

Does the Jentra have a screw securing it to the trigger bar? Does the Jentra's aluminum block rub against plastic for the stop? I've been using a screw in the trigger housing for several years and it's never "loosened" so I'm happy with the metal on metal design overtravel stops. That would be the Lone Wolf in this discussion. And I don't work for anybody, unless I have to. My overtravel was made and installed by me. ;)

Are you talking about the Ultimate trigger stop from lonewolf? Is it truly worth the 19.95?

To answer your second question. Yes, the $20.00 I spent on LWD Ultimate Trigger Stop was worth every penny.

...your mileage may vary :)