Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sand baggin' in "U"

3quartertime

My master plan to remain Unclassified till I break out at an international event took shape this weekend!!!

Senerio:

Six stage local club match.   First  five stages,  run and gun,  stand and shoot,  strong hand/weak hand,  reload on the run,  one mike( dropped last weak hand shot!!!),  good hits/times for a newbie.   Classifier,    Merle's standards,  5 mikes center freestyle,  6( yes six) ,  procedrals second string,  no reload from freestyle to weak hand.  Zero classifier.  

Is there a uspsa record for the longest "U" shooter???

Singlestack,

Just a note to say I'm pleased to share your avitar.  Cool is as cool does, right???

Another item:

Thread drift on:     Maximum!!!

I recently noted an attack on your user name (singlestank),   and your thought to change the name.

I had the same feeling earlier this spring.  I was making my order for a pact timer and chrono from Mr. Enos.  We were making the transaction when I though it would be 'cool' to tell him that I was a member of his on-line forums.  I told him that my user name was '3quartertime'.   He responed in a dead-pan voice,  " yea I know you".    I did think of starting over,  but I decided to stay me.   I thought ' if it only took me a few months to piss off the host of this great site,  why should I mess with success!!!  It took me ten years to piss off my ex.  I'm improving!!!

Quote: from Singlestack on 5:22 pm on July 15, 2002

your first 4 classifiers will be averaged for your classification no matter what they are.

.....as long as they are not a score of 0. You must have 4 positive number classifers to become classifed.