Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cz Tactical Sport

stubbicatt

All. I actually held a Tactical Sport in my hands today and I really want it so to shoot limited. I wonder if there are kits for greater magazine capacity and whether the stock gun will "fit inside the box" for overall dimensions to shoot in limited?

Anybody know?

\anybody know where to get higher capacity magazines for the pistol?

Thanks in advance.

Contact Angus. I spoke to him yesterday and he told me that they're working on a 20 round mag. I'm sure he can get you set up with more than 17 rounders if he has spare base pads. 17 round mags is plenty good for now though. Try him at www.ghostholster.com

Edited by jasmap

The CZ Tactical Sport in .40 S&W is a great Limited gun. Taylor Freelance has some basepads available for 140mm added mag capacity, but they require some effort and tuning to work (a redesign is in the works). For USPSA Limited division there is no box rule.

Hi Stubicat - the Taylor Freelance pads will get you to 20 rounds with the installation instructions here on be.com - just run a search. Angus will have another oprion ready soon, and I have a third option if interested (just send a PM).

It fits the box, but if you add basepads you might need to change the rear sight for a lower one.

-correct - for anyone shooting outside the USA. If you are in the US, there is no box rule, so don't worry about the sight.