Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Belt

Joe D

Here is the best buy in a belt. I like it better than my Wilderness belt. It is 1/2 the cost.

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/...leitemid=828711

Joe D,

Is the Uncle Mike's belt pretty stiff? I am currently using a Wilderness "5 stitch" 1 1/2" instructor's belt and I wish it was stiffer. Also, is the leading edge of the UM belt tapered like the Wilderness belts? This makes it a lot easier to put on. Have you experienced any fraying with the stitching?

the Uncle Mikes belt may be half the price, but the Wilderness belt is 3 times the belt, plus the Uncle Mikes belt is....well.... still an Uncle Mikes..... :blink:

I have been running my Wilderness belts for years, no problems at all. All of mine are 1.5" with the polymer CSM insert.....shooters at our club have already gone through belts from Galco, 5.11, and other copies of the Wilderness, but if you want the best, call Wilderness and order...

Frank

Headshot, are you speaking from experience? I don't think so. I have a Wilderness and an Uncle Mike's so I am speaking from experience. I have worn my UM belt everyday for the last 1 1/2 years. I have it on now. It works just as well as the day I bought it.

Yes, it is just as good as the Wilderness at 1/2 the cost. I guess I am not as label sensitive as you appear to be.

Edited by Joe D