Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Iowa

outerlimits

We usually shoot the 1st Sunday (SS, production, revo), 2nd Sunday (all divisions), and 4th Sunday (all divisions). There are some Saturdays mixed in this year.

Our matches start at approx 9:00am. We do setup before the match. Round count can run up to 200 rounds (6 stages) depending on the number of stages. If it's nice out, there are normally 6 stages and as many as 7 or 8. We are usually done and put away between noon and 1:00pm.

Check out the website for more info, http://www.ioweb.com/oops/

Hope to see you there sometime.

outerlimits, let us know if you need a ride down to the range, or need to borrow guns/gear/etc. We would enjoy having you visit and shoot with us!

will be there for yer april 15 match-staying at the marriott fer some lame conference. plan on bringing everything i need. y'all have SG or rifle stuff that weekend as well? hell, i'll drag my 3 gun gear if so.

heard y'all got a flemmings in town... :D

We do some fun 3-gun stuff (loose rules) once in awhile, but won't have anything like going on during our April 15 match. We don't have a fancy range, but we do like to set up good challenging stages and keep the round count up there where it's worthwhile.

Show up any time between 8 and 9 in the AM, we'll look forward to seeing you.

*Haven't been to Fleming's yet, it's out on the west side of town where all the friggin' yuppies hang out! :)

Did I read this right Mike? You said you're going to take us out to Flemming's!! Man you're a hell of a nice guy :D

We do some fun 3-gun stuff (loose rules) once in awhile, but won't have anything like going on during our April 15 match. We don't have a fancy range, but we do like to set up good challenging stages and keep the round count up there where it's worthwhile.

Show up any time between 8 and 9 in the AM, we'll look forward to seeing you.

*Haven't been to Fleming's yet, it's out on the west side of town where all the friggin' yuppies hang out! :)

Rest assured that Mike isn't a yuppie, but he sure is a hell of a nice guy to take us out to Flemming's. Shall we make this a post match thing Mike? After every match you can take us to Flemming's.

You coming tomorrow? Going to be cold as heck. If so, see ya there.

I shot indoors at Rockford (WIIT) this weekend and still froze my a$$ off. Don't worry,,,I still have enough a$$ left to keep me nice and slow afoot. <_<

I think homey is stayin' home for a few more weeks,,,,I didn't have to see my shadow to know its damn cold.

Besides,,,,I need to make it out in nice weather and shoot the pi$$ out of my open gun. In Rockford if I didn't clean it and lube it between every stage it would malfunction.....

That's what I get for taking a freshly chromed/unshot open gun to a match. ;-)

H4444