Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ready Tactical Products

Well. It's against forum rules to say what I have know now for months - so read between the lines.

I have never received my paid for goods.

+1

Does ANYBODY have a GOOD phone number or any way to get in contact with this guy? Won't reply to email or phone calls.

I tracked down his website host and he said he hasn't hosted their site in over 2 years, but their still being listed as webmater.

No Kydex holster is worth waiting a year for.There are many reputable dealers in the business,spend your money with them.

Job Orr......I meant Merlin Orr, You are far more patient than I. I would have wandered down the road into disputeland long ago. I know a certain bullet manufacturer that is super great to deal with on the phone, but getting the lead here is also apparently handled by the aforementioned 3 legged ox. I feel your pain.

• 2 weeks later...

hehe...ordered mag holders after A8 last July....still waiting. Thankfully I was able to find them with SKD Tactical.

Now there is another vendor - makes, literally the exact same mag holders. Can't speak for holsters.A-Holster

Forget buying anything special...get a blue jean jacket, cut out the sleeves and then have embroideried on the back..."I HAVE A GUN"....might as well do it that way..as try to game it...wearing it down on Leopard St in CC would get you some looks too..

• 1 month later...