Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fluffernutter®

DJPoLo

We like to fry up a couple of cans of Spam at work for sandwiches occasionally. Good stuff.

One of the Yahoos decided to pour about 1/4 bottle of Louisiana hot sauce on a pan full of it one time. Smoked up the building with a light smoke that burned the eyes and throat just being in the room.

But they said it was some of the best Spam they had ever eaten.

Go figure, screwin' up perfectly good spam.....

Chet, looks like the PB&F could be good. When I was in my teens, I was known to eat a PB sandwich with a slice of white onion on it. Sure tasted good, but my sweetie wouldn't give me any shugar.... :(

dj

That sandwich is just begging to have some Nutella added to it.

Yes it is. Best snack sandwich I have come up with so far is Peanut butter on one piece of bread, Nutella on the other and Jelly in the middle. Gonna' hafta' try some creamed marshmallow on it too now ;-)

Best snack sandwich I have come up with so far is Peanut butter on one piece of bread, Nutella on the other and Jelly in the middle. Gonna' hafta' try some creamed marshmallow on it too now ;-)

Keep in mind that not all marshmallow cream is created equal.

Years ago, after I finished high school and left New England for sunny California, I could no longer find Fluff® in the stores. Oh, sure, you can get Kraft Marshmallow Cream and other brands which I tried but none of them had that special something that Fluff® has.

This year I wanted to give some of my peeps Fluff® for Christmas and I was able to buy a three-pack from the Fluff® web store, as it's not available here in Texas either.

Choosy 'nutters choose Fluff®.

-Chet

How To Make A Fluffernutter® Sandwich

B)

Edited by DJPoLo