Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fancy Beds, Air & Tempur

We just got a Novaform Elite from Sleep Innovations at Costco. These are a less expensive version of the Tempurpedic mattresses. The mattress comes vacuum packed in a thick plastic bag and expands to 12" thick upon opening. It fit right on top of our old mattresses box spring and so far has been very comfortable. We also bought a couple of their pillows. These are foam on one side and micro fiber on the other. The combo is very comfortable but, like Merlin Orr mentioned, I also need to use a knee pillow or my back is a wreck. That is the same drill I went through before but with the new bed I have a lot less shoulder and hip pain when sleeping. We have only had the bed for a few nights now but so far I really like it.

-ld

Tempur here...

LOVE IT!!!! Best money I've spent next to my Glock.

As for anyone with this mattress looking for a hotel check Marriots.

The one in Lex. KY had tempur beds and that is what sold the ole lady and me on them.

Hope this helps.

We ended up getting it because my wife was having a lot of issues sleeping on regular mattresses.
don't feel it was worth what they paid for it.

Both true for me. However, when the Queen speaks, the King needs to listen. Anyway, the sleep number thing works for us because I like the low numbers (35) and she goes for 65 or so. Hard to get that in one mattress. Hopefully it lasts the 20 years it is warranteed for.

Lee

we tried the Tempur and didn't like it, and went with the more expensive option of a latex rubber mattress (foam as well). Much much better than the Tempur in my opinion. We went with a medium firmness, and both love it. the guarantee is also about twice that of any other mattress.