Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dp Perfect Impact Adj Sights.

Cuz

I'm looking at the Dawson Perfect Impact Adjustable Rear Sights in their catalog. I want to put them on my new Glock 17. The notch seems very shallow and I'm wondering if it really is? The notch looks much deeper on their fixed sights, but I prefer the adjustable. Can anyone tell me if there is really a big difference in the notches between the fixed and adjustable?

Can anyone tell me how the Dawson's compare to the Bomar BMCS Adjustable Rear Sight? Are the those notches about the same size?

Are they both solid? Is one actually better or is it a matter of preference? How do they both look on a Glock? Dawson provides a picture of his on a Glock and they look nice. Do the Bomars fit/look about the same?

Thanks in advance for any info provided. I can use all the help/advice I can get.

-Cuz.

I haven't measured 'em, but the notch on mine looks pretty comparable to a BoMar in depth. Maybe a little less, but not much. They do look nicely integrated-- something Bomars don't to me unless they're milled in.

I haven't measured 'em, but the notch on mine looks pretty comparable to a BoMar in depth. Maybe a little less, but not much. They do look nicely integrated-- something Bomars don't to me unless they're milled in.

Thanks Shred. I just wanted a little confirmation. I will be ordering mine this morning.

-Cuz.