Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just Got This Email

38supPat

Hello All:

I am please to confirm our participation at the Grand Prix of Toronto in July of 2007. The event will consist of 60 minutes of continuous practise, one 25 minute qualifying session and two 30 minute races (Saturday afternoon about 3:30pm and first thing Sunday morning). The press release is attached.

Thank you,

John Bondar

Sure, we have a ton of spares. You'll have to pay our engine lease fee ($750k+) and you can have 12 rebuilds and my presence whenever you decide to do some running :lol:.

On a serious note, nothing we carry will interchange with any production cars :( . Maybe our airfilter...........

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So Our Ontario Provincials are the same weekend as the Toronto Grand Prix, you might want to bring your guns with you :D

Although since I know I'm gonna have to make special arrangements to try to do both, I suspect you'll be busy enough that you can't....but if you want to let me know and I'll see if I can arrange anything. I think they are shooting on the thursday and the host club is barely an hour away from the track.