Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who Makes Moving Contraptions

Hi all,

I'm doing some research which should lead to purchasing some props for our match. Right now I'm looking at replacing or augmenting our collection of swingers, turners, clamshells, out and back, and so on. Besides MGM and GT who else should I be looking at? Who else makes decent targets, and supports the sport?

http://www.randrracingonline.com/newstands.htm

Great stuff, great guys to deal with, and they thoroughly support the sport.

B

+1 We use it and like it. Great customer service. Club has the clam shell, the actuator pad and a drop turner. I own a 6" resetting plate for rifle and another guy has a couple resetting poppers for rifle. All top of the line gear.

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...

I found MGM, and stopped there.

Great products, customer service.. and support the heck out the sport, putting on the IronMan match. That is a torture test of targets and shooters alike.. (I can't wait until next year) java script:emoticon(':D',%20'smid_4')

I have had great luck outfitting the two IPSC clubs here in Maine with their targets.

Strongly reccomended.

- Maineshootah

Hi all,

I'm doing some research which should lead to purchasing some props for our match. Right now I'm looking at replacing or augmenting our collection of swingers, turners, clamshells, out and back, and so on. Besides MGM and GT who else should I be looking at? Who else makes decent targets, and supports the sport?

Edited by maineshootah