Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who Are The Kentucky Guys On Here?

steel1212

I am another member from the Ashland Gun Club, I would like to shoot more matches all around the Bluegrass, but being in a family business it is hard to get away. Maybe eventually mom and dad will be able to travel again and shoot on the circuit while I work.

Jason Ratliff

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is correct everyone......Don't forget the ICORE match this Sunday...29th at Silver Creek. Come one come all, and bring your wheelguns. :D

ICORE at silver creek

GSSF at BGSL

Is the ICORE match going to have 3 target groups :D

What are target groups? :wacko:

That is correct everyone......Don't forget the ICORE match this Sunday...29th at Silver Creek. Come one come all, and bring your wheelguns. :D

ICORE at silver creek

GSSF at BGSL

Is the ICORE match going to have 3 target groups :D

I'm pretty new here; TreblePlink told me about this place. I'm in Bowling Green and shoot Limited and SS. He and I shot the SSC on Friday.

We're working on getting our local club (Green River Gun Club) to go in the direction of USPSA. We've started having some matches that follow USPSA rules, and I'm going to the RO school in Ownesboro next weekend. I've been shooting some at Bardstown and Owensboro. I've been shooting all my life but just joined USPSA this year and I'm hooked! I also have a retail gunshop in Bowling Green called The Gun Vault.

Cheers.

Edited by Anopsis

• 1 month later...

Nice job to the KY guys at the IN sectional this weekend.

Want2race won B limited

The Bradley kids each placed

Shooter Girl was high lady in Open (sorry if you won your class as well couldn't remember :-)

Fomiester won Master Limited

Steel1212 came in 3rd C limited

Sorry if I forgot anybody

One hell of a match. Mine and Want2race's first major and it was tons of fun. Other than everybody thinking I was a Junior...couldn't find my bib and happy meal :ph34r:

Edited by steel1212

• 4 weeks later...